Sunday, November 16, 2008

THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE EDWARD CULLEN o.o

OMG WTF THIS:

IS EDWARD CULLEN AND A TON OF PEOPLE THINK HE'S HOT.
>:O
WTF.
WTF.
NO WAAAY.
I THOUGHT THAT HE WAS... IDK....Caius??? One of the ugly evil dudes???
HE DOESNT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE EDWARD CULLEN!
I hope he falls into a pit and dies earns a tiny amount of money.
I OFFICIALLY HATE HIM NOW!!
I mean.
HOW THE HECK IS HE HOT ???
I mean... Look at that Jimmy Neutron hair!
And the buttchin!
And the HUGE NOSE!
ANd..
And..
Just his face in general.
EWww.
I think he killed the movie.
They shoulda hired Hayden Christensen or Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom.
I mean.
Jacob, for crying out loud, looks better than Edward in this movie and Jacob is supposed to be.. scruffy. TT~TT
I HATE YOU SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT!!!! >:O
Seriously. Sure he acts well, but even photoshop cant kill that buttchin:P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW SERIOUSLY!
IT'S MAKING ME F'N PISSED.
HE MURDERED THE MOVIE.
Unno, they needed Stephannie Meyer's permission to use this dude...and so...she said yes...I MEAN WTF!?
SCREW IT ALL.

◆ Juppie said...

I seriously agree. Edward Cullen = lame. But I'll cheer for Jacob.

Shiroi Hime♫ said...

Edward's character is too saint like... almost like Kaname... :P
What's with the angelic vampires lately??? It doesn't make any sense... I mean sure its cool but kinda off..