Sunday, November 16, 2008

THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE EDWARD CULLEN o.o

OMG WTF THIS:

IS EDWARD CULLEN AND A TON OF PEOPLE THINK HE'S HOT.
>:O
WTF.
WTF.
NO WAAAY.
I THOUGHT THAT HE WAS... IDK....Caius??? One of the ugly evil dudes???
HE DOESNT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE EDWARD CULLEN!
I hope he falls into a pit and dies earns a tiny amount of money.
I OFFICIALLY HATE HIM NOW!!
I mean.
HOW THE HECK IS HE HOT ???
I mean... Look at that Jimmy Neutron hair!
And the buttchin!
And the HUGE NOSE!
ANd..
And..
Just his face in general.
EWww.
I think he killed the movie.
They shoulda hired Hayden Christensen or Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom.
I mean.
Jacob, for crying out loud, looks better than Edward in this movie and Jacob is supposed to be.. scruffy. TT~TT
I HATE YOU SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT!!!! >:O
Seriously. Sure he acts well, but even photoshop cant kill that buttchin:P

3 comments:

Ohana Hime♫ said...

I KNOW SERIOUSLY!
IT'S MAKING ME F'N PISSED.
HE MURDERED THE MOVIE.
Unno, they needed Stephannie Meyer's permission to use this dude...and so...she said yes...I MEAN WTF!?
SCREW IT ALL.

Hoshi Hime♫ said...

I seriously agree. Edward Cullen = lame. But I'll cheer for Jacob.

Shiroi Hime♫ said...

Edward's character is too saint like... almost like Kaname... :P
What's with the angelic vampires lately??? It doesn't make any sense... I mean sure its cool but kinda off..