I mean SERIOUSLY. How much lamer can it get???
The exhibit consisted of:
1. random scribbles on the walls
2. random walls
3. randomER drawings
4. a crappy plan that made the chaperones get bamboozled and not now what the hell they were supposed to do
5. LATE BUSES GAR!!
'Twilight' consisted of:
1. crappy emo actors that wore the wrong things
2. lame dialogue
3. TERRIBLE special effects
4. pointless items i.e. pet cactus, golden onion.
5. GOING WAAY OFF THE BOOK AND KILLING THE GOOD PARTS IF ANY INLUDED IN THE MOVIE (*cough* french kissing *cough*)
So...... I've come to a conclusion:
Leonardo Da Vinci Exhibit + 'Twilight' the movie = HELL BREAKS LOOSE IN THE WORLD BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL DIE FROM HOW CRAPPILY DONE BOTH WERE.