Saturday, December 27, 2008

SORRY FOR NO POSTING. I HAVE BEEN BUSY MELTING MY BRAIN.

Sorry people. I have been busy slacking off, eating stuff, and plying games and etc.
@_@. I wonder what else I should rant about...... OH YES. I remember! There was a 'Birthday "PARTY"' at Super Buffet that included playing insanely LOUD and HORRIBLE dance 'music'. Super Buffet didn't make a door since WHO THE HECK KNEW THIS WOULD BE COMING? >:O Everyone else wants a tranquil environment when eating. -.- Some guy asked the manager to tune it down some. After they tuned it down, it wass STILL UNBEARABLY LOUD. >:O I bet the stupid party-goers just made it lower by one volume level. -.- I seriously HATE loud noises when I'm eating.... or just noise in general. >:O Seriously. I hope Super Buffet sets up a door or I'm never going back there again... my parents will have to drag me in a wheelbarrow XD.

--your fellow ranter,
Shiroi Hime♫

No comments: